Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Luts
pepegota [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 28, 2014 16:29 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
I cannot get any Luts in PD 20. In PD 18 they appear. I went to the PD 18 directory to copy them to PD 20, but they were invisible.
No option in Fix/Enhance to get them in PD 20.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Most general questions have been asked and answered many times, and a forum search for LUTs will give you a much quicker response than posting and waiting for someone to answer.

You can also simply reference the online PD help file and use the Index feature.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 13. 2021 13:41

pepegota [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 28, 2014 16:29 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Most general questions have been asked and answered many times, and a forum search for LUTs will give you a much quicker response than posting and waiting for someone to answer.

You can also simply reference the online PD help file and use the Index feature.

"Import Color Presets and CLUTs” is not visible therefore, I cannot add Lux..
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote "Import Color Presets and CLUTs” is not visible therefore, I cannot add Lux..

Once you import a LUT, a "Color LUT" tag will appear.

Jeff
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote "Import Color Presets and CLUTs” is not visible therefore, I cannot add Lux..

As far as I know, you need to first export any custom LUTs to a compatible format (like .cube, .3dl, .mga) and I don't think that's possible from any PD version.

If you have ColorDirector, you can export to .cdadj files whaich PD can import. Otherwise you'll need to find 3rd party LUTs or apps that will allow you to export custom LUTs, like DaVinci resolve.

Again, searching the forum will bring up other relevant discussions, like this one.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 13. 2021 15:09