Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Purchase Power Director 20
pepegota [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 28, 2014 16:29 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
I cannot make this purchase.. The download provider Asknet Inc. provides the program and the key, but the download cannot complete. How the hell can you purchase this? The pay by month/year has the same screen and they probably use Asknet.
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
I think you'll have to ask Asknet support to help you out here.

In the future, it might be wisest to purchase updates directly from CyberLink. CyberLink (and we users) can't help you with third-party purchases.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Asknet is the e-commerce vendor that Cyberlink uses for purchases directly from the CyberLink portal.

pepegota, I thought you indicated here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/86122.page#356508 that you got it download from the email links. Keep in mind, it's up to you to save those downloads as the links expire in 30 days.

If you are having issues with the Asknet links, contact CL support, they may provide you a set of installs from their server which is often much slower than the Asknet links but may work if you continue to have a download issue.

Jeff
pepegota [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 28, 2014 16:29 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Asknet is the e-commerce vendor that Cyberlink uses for purchases directly from the CyberLink portal.

pepegota, I thought you indicated here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/86122.page#356508 that you got it download from the email links. Keep in mind, it's up to you to save those downloads as the links expire in 30 days.

If you are having issues with the Asknet links, contact CL support, they may provide you a set of installs from their server which is often much slower than the Asknet links but may work if you continue to have a download issue.

Jeff

I found the problem. The Ant downloader was corrupted. After a reinstall all is well.