Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
titler
lover77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 08, 2021 09:13 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I try to make the effect of the video as an attachment but even with the mask designer, impossible ... yet I try to scale to the maximum to get out of the frame but it does not work ...

If anyone can help me ...

a big thank you in advance

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16S-AHfW6tj5E12Q58P-sjLxPc_XJTw1H/view?usp=sharing

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Nov 08. 2021 09:31

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

I try to make the effect of the video as an attachment but even with the mask designer, impossible ... yet I try to scale to the maximum to get out of the frame but it does not work ...

If anyone can help me ...

a big thank you in advance

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16S-AHfW6tj5E12Q58P-sjLxPc_XJTw1H/view?usp=sharing

Hi,

Probably the easiest way is produce your title as a standalone clip, choosing green as the font color. This will allow you to bring back the produced title clip, chromakey out the green leaving the font face transparent.

Use this clip as an overlay to your main clip, use keyframes to position and zoom the title clip out as far as you want and expose the main clip at full screen.

Hope that helps.

Cheeers
PowerDirector Moderator
lover77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 08, 2021 09:13 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

it works and I even left the font in white and used MULTIPLIER FUSION MODE to make it disappear (instead of green)

just the keyframe zoom not powerful enough to make it disappear completely ^

Thank you for your assistance !!
it's really nice