Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power director 19 Titler
Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to change the speed of scrolling text?
When using multiple lines of text with effects can I arange the order of what line starts first.
Can have each line have a different effect?
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to change the speed of scrolling text? No not really, you can have some influence on the speed by changing the length of the title. But thatis often not what you want. There are (YouTube) examples to show you what can be done and how.

When using multiple lines of text with effects can I arange the order of what line starts first. I thinkthat the trick is to addmuplie titles into the timeline and assign the required effects to each. By ordering the lines in the time line, you can also define the order of appearance

Can have each line have a different effect? if you take the above approach: yes. Also when you add more titles to the same title block it is possible to give each title (line if you want) different settings.

Part of the fun of editing is to try (new) ways and to get to new a creative solutions that will astonish your viewers. My suggestion: Try to experiement with the above in PD and discover the unexpected. Maybe your conclusion is that my answers are wrong;
Let me know. Have fun!