Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power director 19 - make someone age?
Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone know how to make somone age in photos or video? I have power director 19 and photo director 12
If not in eitherof these is there a software I can get to make it work?
Thanks.
Eddy Rice

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 07. 2021 02:11

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
As fas as I know there are no real options in either program to make people look older or younger. It also depends on what it is you want to accomplish with you re-aging. In Photodirctor it should be possible to change the color of ones skin a bit, more blush or less color that may be an indication or suggestion of age.
I have onces made someone very old, by making his hair all grey and add a grey beard. I took (cartoon) images to optain the hair and used the track objects to getthe hair moving in the right way. The result is funny and cartonesk, which was what I was aiming for. If I had tried to make the person look older by changing the skin, nobody would have taken the result seriously.
There are other tricks to do something with age, e.g. make the video look older, by adding a film effect (scratches etc.) and bleaching the colors or even get to BW.
So, if you are looking for a button with age markers on it to automatically change someones age, no there is no such thing (yet). You can always ask CL to have a look at that by submitting a suggestion.
Have fun.