Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fix project rooms issue by allowing reordering of the Rooms Toolbar
Johndoc1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2018 17:58 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I never use 'Project Rooms'. I'm sure others do, but I have seen complaints on this forum about the excruciating experience of clicking it by mistake, then waiting for it to finish.

I think there's a simple solution: Provide users the ability to reorder the Rooms Toolbar. Frankly, I'd like the subtitle room up higher. Maybe I'm in the minority; that's OK. If I can reorder the Rooms, I can exile the "Project Room" to the bottom of the toolbar (hopefully out of sight like the subtitle room currently is) and move up the subtitle room. People who love the 'Project Room' can leave it where it is.

This is a simple software change available in programs like Photoshop and Lightroom. Give users a way to put the tools they use where they want them.

John
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Agreed.
A couple of weeks ago I have sumbmitted a suggestion like this. Your proposal goes a bit further, suggesting that all the rooms should be user-re-orderable. I suggest that you put that suggestion forward using the "Rate us & provide suggestion" in the file menu.