Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3 colours border
HvK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 09, 2019 13:30 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
In PD20 you can go to 3 border colours. On 2 pc's I cannot, one is ok. Version and update the same.
You should see Colour 1 + -
On 2 pc's I only see Colour
Any suggestions?

Thanks, Hans.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I assume you're talking about the Title Designer and it would help to have screenshots from the PC where you have the option available and another screenshot from a PC that doesn't show that option.

Use the Alt+PrintScreen (or Win+Shift+S on Win10/11 systems) keys, then open the Paint app and use the Ctrl+V keys to paste the image there. Next, use File > Save As > PNG picture or JPEG picture to save the file someplace you can easily find it, like your desktop or USB flash drive.

Finally, click on the Attachments button directly underneath the forum's text box and locate the screenshots to share them with us:

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote In PD20 you can go to 3 border colours. On 2 pc's I cannot, one is ok. Version and update the same.
You should see Colour 1 + -
On 2 pc's I only see Colour
Any suggestions?

Thanks, Hans.

Those controls appear to get hidden with certain screen size and resolutions, you may have to expand the control window space, see pic or try modifying screen resolution.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD20_BorderControls.png]
 Filename
PD20_BorderControls.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
163 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
Hans van Kempen [Avatar]
Newbie Location: The Netherlands Joined: Dec 24, 2013 10:40 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Expand the screen did not help.
2 screenshots attached now.

Thanks, Hans.
[Thumb - 1.PNG]
 Filename
1.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
93 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
[Thumb - 2.PNG]
 Filename
2.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
287 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
On the first screenshot the + - border is shown, note that in the top, the title designer is set to advanced.

On the second screenshot where the border + - does not show, the title designer is set to express, which shows less op the options that are available.....
Hans van Kempen [Avatar]
Newbie Location: The Netherlands Joined: Dec 24, 2013 10:40 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote On the first screenshot the + - border is shown, note that in the top, the title designer is set to advanced.

On the second screenshot where the border + - does not show, the title designer is set to express, which shows less op the options that are available.....

Indeed, that is the solution.
Thanks a lot.

Regards, Hans.