Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No more options to buy a plain Ultra version?
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi, have used your software for a long time and have more or less both a Ultra version when a new realease has come. Is the only options now to subscribe and what if I don't find that interesting what then? You lose a customer?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi, have used your software for a long time and have more or less both a Ultra version when a new realease has come. Is the only options now to subscribe and what if I don't find that interesting what then? You lose a customer?

Depending on region, you can still buy just a ultra or ultimate perpetual key here: https://www.cyberlink.com/store/powerdirector-video-editing-software/buy_en_US.html?affid=2581_1709_540

Jeff
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a user forum, and you can find the answer on purchasing a lifetime license in this post.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks to you both.
And if I just change the software name in the url I can buy another one.

Nice, thanks.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks to you both.
And if I just change the software name in the url I can buy another one.

Nice, thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean, you can buy as many copies as you like.

optodata's linked post is a little confusing as the topic was upgrading to PD19, but the PDM link in that post now goes to PD20. That's just the way CL site is when these generic links are posted, it would go to current product which really is not applicable to the PD19 question anymore. A year from now it would probably go to PD21 sales page, even less relevant to that old question.

Jeff