Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
audio quality problem with H 264 AVC format
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Jeff

Thank you very much for your help . Your approach was very clever.

I deactivate any form of fast video rendering technology.

Claude

You might try a M2TS container vs the MP4 you've been using and see if your TV will have good audio there. This manual says it's supported for your TV https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/W000/W0005762M.pdf

Jeff
claude06 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 07, 2016 17:32 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]

You might try a M2TS container vs the MP4 you've been using and see if your TV will have good audio there. This manual says it's supported for your TV https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/W000/W0005762M.pdf

Jeff

Hello Jeff

It is right, my Sony TV supports m2ts files as well mp4, but unfortunately it does not recognise at all the m2ts file produced by PD 20. Also my TV received with perfect audio quality all Full HD Channels in mp4, as well as with PD 15.
Elfgren [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2012 10:59 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I have almost the same problem but my TV is a samsung. It worked fine until after some update of PD during summer or autumn.

I have solved my problem by using not the default audio codec AAC but changing this to a custom setting LPCM as in the included screenshot.

It is only when I use the TV built in videoplayer I get the problem. Using for example VLC there is no problem. So I think that the updated? audio codec AAC in PD is not compatible with my TV-player. During spring 2021 I did not have this problem.

Have a nice day

Sven Erik Elfgren
[Thumb - ScreenHunter_898 Oct. 23 14.34.jpg]
 Filename
ScreenHunter_898 Oct. 23 14.34.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
50 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)