Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Screen Recorder 4 with my Sub but doesn't have the "Stream" tab.
MilkmanC420 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 25, 2021 01:51 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Subject explains it all. Aplogies if you guys get this a lot. I did search around for about an hour tbf lol ...plz help so I don't have to Customer Service
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Subject explains it all. Aplogies if you guys get this a lot. I did search around for about an hour tbf lol ...plz help so I don't have to Customer Service

Hi,
Can you give the version - use the ? to the right of the gear icon on the top bar.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 24. 2021 14:03

MilkmanC420 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi and TY ...Version: SE
Let me guess, this means I have a standard version?

Hi,
Can you give the version - use the ? to the right of the gear icon on the top bar.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi and TY ...Version: SE
Let me guess, this means I have a standard version?

Hi,

I can't find any comparison/function chart for the SE version, certainly my 4.2.9.15396 version has the stream tab.

Maybe other members can help out?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
MilkmanC420 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Aplogies
Screen Recorder: 4.2.7.14500
Version: SE

Hi,

I can't find any comparison/function chart for the SE version, certainly my 4.2.9.15396 version has the stream tab.

Maybe other members can help out?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
SE version is not the full "deluxe" version, so that means features will be missing.

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/screen-recorder/features_en_US.html

Since you got it with powerdirector, it is not the full version.

Dave