Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Activation code issues
DANDANDAN [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2021 18:58 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Bought Power Director 19 Ultra recently. Got home went to install it but was stopped upon launching it because there is a problem with my activation code. The prompt wants 30 characters but I was only given a 15 character activation code.(sticker on disc 1 case)I have 2 open tickets with cs but nothing yet.

and yes I have made sure I am typing it in correctly.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Make sure you're checking/refreshing the My Status | My Support Ticket page frequently. That's the only way to know if there's been a reply to any of your open tickets.
DANDANDAN [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Make sure you're checking/refreshing the My Status | My Support Ticket page frequently. That's the only way to know if there's been a reply to any of your open tickets.

Oh I have been.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

We contacted CyberLink about this and they responded that they have escalated your case and you should receive a response soon.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
DANDANDAN [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

We contacted CyberLink about this and they responded that they have escalated your case and you should receive a response soon.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thankyou, I appreciate it. No response yet.
DANDANDAN [Avatar]
[Post New]
Recieved a reply. They gave me a new 30 charater activation code. Funny thing was they left out the very last number so in process of ellimination I found out what it was and I now have a working Power Director 19 Ultra. Thanks for the help everyone.