Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
powerdirector 365 full mode
Lou Masterson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2020 17:51 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have been using PD 18 for quite a while, recently I purchased a Macbook and decided to go with PD 365 as my video editor. I`m trying to open my program in full mode to do some editing, I can't find where to change the start-up mode.
So far not happy with this. where do I go to change that function? I can't find the information. honestly getting tired of the popups

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 19. 2021 11:39

AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I have been using PD 18 for quite a while, recently I purchased a Macbook and decided to go with PD 365 as my video editor. I`m trying to open my program in full mode to do some editing, I can't find where to change the start-up mode.
So far not happy with this. where do I go to change that function? I can't find the information. honestly getting tired of the popups

If I understand correctly.
Go to Settings, Preferences, Confirmation, Reset, OK, OK
This will open the home screen with the options
When reopening PD
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I have been using PD 18 for quite a while, recently I purchased a Macbook and decided to go with PD 365 as my video editor. I`m trying to open my program in full mode to do some editing, I can't find where to change the start-up mode.

Hello,

In PowerDirector 365 Mac, there is no launcher window, because only the Full Mode is available, i.e. at the current time, Storyboard Mode, Auto Mode, Slideshow Creator are not available. You are in Full Mode when you open the program on a Macbook. Here is the full list of the current differences between PC and Mac version. More features are added every quarter though:

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=26040

Not sure what "pop-ups" you are referring to.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
ScottyE68 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2021 16:09 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
In the learning center it says from Full mode there is a video capture button, is that something else that is not possible with the Mac version then? We can't capture our web cam?

Thanks