Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
new media content with Power director 365
Ambientdave [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2021 07:24 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
Hellosmile
Been using Powerdirector 365 for a couple of weeks.Really enjoying using it for my Youtube video making
Now there has been new content updated .In particular the "Bloggers Social Media Pack vol 2")

I was hoping there would be a Soundcloud call out,but none so far
So my question is this:

How do I make say a speech bubble or something to let my Youtube viewers/subscribers,know I have a Soundcloud account too?
I am thinking of something in the Ttitle room,but don't know where to look or start

Appreciate any help
Cheers

David

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 01. 2021 16:42

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Speech bubbles are usually available in the Overlays (PiP Objects) tab. See speechbubbles.jpg for details. You can combine these with title templates to create the effect you want.

You can also try going to DirectorZone and do a keyword search for "speech" or other words to find more. See speechbubbles2.jpg as an example. There they have them as both overlays and title templates.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
[Thumb - speechbubbles.jpg]
 Filename
speechbubbles.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
202 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
[Thumb - speechbubbles2.jpg]
 Filename
speechbubbles2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
365 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Ambientdave [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Speech bubbles are usually available in the Overlays (PiP Objects) tab. See speechbubbles.jpg for details. You can combine these with title templates to create the effect you want.

You can also try going to DirectorZone and do a keyword search for "speech" or other words to find more. See speechbubbles2.jpg as an example. There they have them as both overlays and title templates.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Hello
Thanks very much,for your help.I will look into this

Cheers

David
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi David -

In the old days, I might have had the energy to try to work out how to modify those .xml files found in the sub-folders at C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\templates\Creative Design Pack\Bloggers Social Media Pack Vol. 2\Titles...

A simpler approach is to create separate Video Overlays/PiP Objects and combine them with titles on separate tracks.

Here are some Sound Cloud Video Overlays/PiP Objects I just uploaded to DirectorZone:

Sound Cloud Beat 5sec
Sound Cloud Slide 5sec
Sound Cloud Spin 5sec

Sound Cloud Beat 10sec
Sound Cloud Slide 10sec
Sound Cloud Spin 10sec

... & here are some titles that could be used with the graphics:

Sound Cloud Beat Checkout 5sec
Sound Cloud Slide Checkout 5sec
Sound Cloud Spin Checkout 5sec

Sound Cloud Beat Checkout 10sec
Sound Cloud Slide Checkout 10sec
Sound Cloud Spin Checkout 10sec

Used together, they look like this:

Here's a packed project, in case you need to seem them in situ.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Ambientdave [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi David -

In the old days, I might have had the energy to try to work out how to modify those .xml files found in the sub-folders at C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\templates\Creative Design Pack\Bloggers Social Media Pack Vol. 2\Titles...

A simpler approach is to create separate Video Overlays/PiP Objects and combine them with titles on separate tracks.

Here are some Sound Cloud Video Overlays/PiP Objects I just uploaded to DirectorZone:

Sound Cloud Beat 5sec
Sound Cloud Slide 5sec
Sound Cloud Spin 5sec

Sound Cloud Beat 10sec
Sound Cloud Slide 10sec
Sound Cloud Spin 10sec

... & here are some titles that could be used with the graphics:

Sound Cloud Beat Checkout 5sec
Sound Cloud Slide Checkout 5sec
Sound Cloud Spin Checkout 5sec

Sound Cloud Beat Checkout 10sec
Sound Cloud Slide Checkout 10sec
Sound Cloud Spin Checkout 10sec

Used together, they look like this:

Here's a packed project, in case you need to seem them in situ.

Cheers - Tony

Thank you very much Tony for this.Just awesome!

thanks also for taking your time to put this togheter for me.I shall take a close look when I have another rest day off from work

Cheers
David