Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where are my Power Tools
[Post New]
After uninstalling a repeating malfuntioning PD 16 Ultra with little genuine support, i so wanted to continue with Cyberlink and so bought a replacement PD 16 Ulimate from a local trusted retailer.
Happy with all installation processes and was just happy to have a functioning software again.

( one previous problem was clicking on cog wheel to activate preferences auto shut down the programme every time )

new - Ultimate - works perfect so happy

But then i discovered i had no Power Tools which sits above the timeline - - -usually ?

( this was a second previous problem )

so my plea is - - where is it ??

regards
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
It's only visible if a pic or video in the timeline is selected, might that be the issue? If not, post a pic of your entire screen to look for other potential reasons.

Jeff
[Post New]
Quote It's only visible if a pic or video in the timeline is selected, might that be the issue? If not, post a pic of your entire screen to look for other potential reasons.

Jeff

OF COURSE kiss

WHAT A PLONKER FOR FORGETTING THAT

BUT THANKS FOR THE QUICK CORRECT ANSWER