Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sorting for Music by Mood
Stephen Ginman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 05, 2021 07:13 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to sort the free background music by mood?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Stephen -

Even though sorting background music by mood, or even BPM, would be very useful (arguably the most useful), it's not an option.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Stephen Ginman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 05, 2021 07:13 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Stephen -

Even though sorting background music by mood, or even BPM, would be very useful (arguably the most useful), it's not an option.

Cheers - Tony

Oh, that's just sad.. i hope Cyberlink adds that feature. I think they should really add that feature.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Oh, that's just sad.. i hope Cyberlink adds that feature. I think they should really add that feature.

Using Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PD's File menu is the best way to let the right people at CL know that you'd like to see this added