Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
theme designer vs video templates vs express projects
bjtap1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 19, 2010 21:36 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
Thought I had it figured out that the theme designer and video templates were the same thing. Apparently not, beause in the theme designer I cannot find the video templates I just installed.. that is the youtube templates. Please, somebody explain the differenes and where I can actually find the video templates. A cyberlink video calls them express projects which do not seem to exist anymore. (In the projict room I can see video templates listed with a red dot in front, but selecting that only brings up the instructions on how to use video templates and nothng else).
Thanks in advance.
Barry
(Powerdirector 365)
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Barry -

You should be able to access those YouTube video templates by clicking on the Project tab. Under Video Templates, look for

• Simple Style

• Sketch

• Summer Sale

• Technology

(at least I think that's what they're called)

The attached screenshot should help.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - PDR365_YT Templates.png]
 Filename
PDR365_YT Templates.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
113 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
bjtap1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 19, 2010 21:36 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Barry -

You should be able to access those YouTube video templates by clicking on the Project tab. Under Video Templates, look for

• Simple Style

• Sketch

• Summer Sale

• Technology

(at least I think that's what they're called)

The attached screenshot should help.

Cheers - Tony

Tony,
Right on. I was looking for 'youtube'.
Thanks,
Barry