Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Watermark/logo removal
Esseff [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 10, 2020 16:47 Messages: 69 Offline
[Post New]
Did a screen record. Left a logo/watermark at the bottom right of the screen. Syays Screen Recorder by Cyberlink. How do I get rid of that? Buy the paid for version? Looked at the site but didn't see any mention of logo removal in the paid-for version...
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I've never used the trial version but I imagine that the logo is a permanent part of all recordings it makes. The full version doesn't have any kind of watermark or logo, but I don't think it can remove that from an already-recorded video.

If you have PowerDirector, you can mask that area and possibly copy other screen content there. That would work especially well if that area has mostly stationary content.
Esseff [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 10, 2020 16:47 Messages: 69 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've never used the trial version but I imagine that the logo is a permanent part of all recordings it makes. The full version doesn't have any kind of watermark or logo, but I don't think it can remove that from an already-recorded video.

If you have PowerDirector, you can mask that area and possibly copy other screen content there. That would work especially well if that area has mostly stationary content.

That's what I thought. Looks like I'll be buying the full version. Thanks.
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
Ive been using Cyberlink Screen Recorder 2 for a while. Today I recorded the screen video and when I went back to look at it the big square which I now see is a Cyberlink logo was in it. This is not a demo version. How do I get rid of this? Thanks