Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Reinstall trial; where do I enter Prod Key?
[Post New]
I just reinstall PD18 because it was not behaving. I've installed it and it will run for 30 days but will I be giving the opportunity to enter my Product key then? Can I change the trial period and speed that up? Michael
Lr, Ps, PD365, Canon 60D and 70D, Speedlite 430EX II
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can't convert the trial version into the full version. If you weren't prompted for your key the first time you ran PD18 after you installed it, you'll need to uninstall the trial version and locate the full PD18 installer you received when you purchased it.

Please see the #1 FAQ if you need to get another copy, then make sure you keep it in a safe place in case you need it again.
[Post New]
Quote You can't convert the trial version into the full version. If you weren't prompted for your key the first time you ran PD18 after you installed it, you'll need to uninstall the trial version and locate the full PD18 installer you received when you purchased it.

Please see the #1 FAQ if you need to get another copy, then make sure you keep it in a safe place in case you need it again.
Thanks. Wonder why they do it that way. Thank for the FAQ link.