Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Incredibly Slow Product Support
IanG [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 04, 2017 11:48 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
Just wondered if anyone else was suffering from a virtually non-existent Customer Support Service??? (Over one week now)

I had a system crash and, when I tried to reinstall PD 15 I got a message telling me it had been activated too many times and I would have to purchase another key.

I queried this as I was unaware at the time of purchase the product was restricted in this way. Had I known about limited activation I would have gone and purchased from a more tolerant company.

I've submitted two tickets now (the second as a chaser for the first) but still no response from CyberLink.

Anyone got any ideas please ??
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You probably should not wait for any more emails from support. They may have been deleted as spam depending on how you got your mailbox settings set. Go directly to the support site, log in and read the responses.

See this recent post about the same problem: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/84878.page for Can't activate PD13 after reinstall and customer service ignoring my contact request (cyberlink.com) .
IanG [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 04, 2017 11:48 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
I've had a look at my tickets and they are still marked "open".

I've never been overly impressed with Cyberlink, but they are going down rapidly in my estimation.

Thanks for getting in touch.