Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 17 bought it have key but still get water mark
Josephhartz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 31, 2019 11:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Power Director 17 bought it a couple of years ago have key but still get a watermark.

I have applied all patches.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Power Director 17 bought it a couple of years ago have key but still get a watermark.

I have applied all patches.

Maybe a dumb statement, but is it proper to assume that you removed the trial, installed the bought copy and entered the SN? The trial which you obviously had installed cannot be turned into a proper working version.

If you have proper version installed vs the trial, post a screen capture of your timeline, some versions had a feature in a Title timeline that needed to be deleted. Also post a pic of your installed release by clicking PowerDirector in the upper right-hand corner and then a screen capture.

Jeff
Josephhartz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 31, 2019 11:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

Maybe a dumb statement, but is it proper to assume that you removed the trial, installed the bought copy and entered the SN? The trial which you obviously had installed cannot be turned into a proper working version.

If you have proper version installed vs the trial, post a screen capture of your timeline, some versions had a feature in a Title timeline that needed to be deleted. Also post a pic of your installed release by clicking PowerDirector in the upper right-hand corner and then a screen capture.

Jeff

The 17 dl forces me to install 19
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The 17 dl forces me to install 19

You would have to have 17 saved from previous downloads provided, the DVD, or on some media backed up by you. There is not a current active download link for it, even if you have a valid SN.

If you don't have your download to properly install 17 for which you have a SN, you would have to contact CL customer support, https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html with proof of purchase and have them supply you a link which will also expire. So take care of and back up your installs.

Jeff