Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Minimalist Titles not working, but should be
Ann the Boss [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2021 20:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, looking for an answer as to why the minimalist titles give me the following message. "This feature ... that supports DirectX 11 and the latest Pltform update for Windows 7." I have DirectX 12 running on Windows 10!

Thanks
[Thumb - error 2.png]
 Filename
error 2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
75 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not sure why you're seeing that. Can you please follow the steps shown here to generate and attach the DxDiag report? We might find some clues in there.
Ann the Boss [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2021 20:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Here it is, thanks!
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
66 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
71 time(s)
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Your GPU, NVIDIA NVS 300, only supports DirectX Feature Levels: 10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1, which is not real support for DirectX 11 as the first part of the error note states. CL has done this prior, periodically link higher DirectX libs than what they typically reference in the requirements. Basically, you need a GPU that supports at least DirectX 11_0 feature set vs your 10_1 max.

Jeff