Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I bought a power director (suite) a while back and want to install on new PC ?
Ron Kramer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2016 09:32 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I had power directory 15 (audio and other apps I don't care about) but I do use the editing.

I need to install it on my NEW PC. I can't find the PD 15 install/download. So I got the application manager.
It says my programs and lists the 4 I own

I told it to install power director. (I had 15) and it installed something it called the FREE VERSION?

It asks if I want to BUY 365 (NO - I bought a non subscription version). I don't want to revert to paying you yearly.
When I run power director. It says ESSENTIAL?

It then at the bottom says BUY NOW or LAUNCH FREE VERSION? I paid a pretty good chunk of change for my suite where it my version I paid for?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The App Manager is for PD365 and isn't relevant/usable for PD15.

The FAQs are your friends here, so please read the first item to resolve your situation. You'll also want to uninstall both the free PD version and the App Manager first.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 04. 2021 12:48