Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a menu in Power Director for the rotating photo in vertical axis?
prihartono [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 28, 2019 21:35 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a menu in Power Director for the rotating photo in vertical axis?
(such as After Effects video software with the Photo Carousel menu)
the picture that is rotated in vertical axis, must change automatically in size in any degree of rotation
so, I cannot use circle motion path
[Post New]
Quote the picture that is rotated in vertical axis, must change automatically in size in any degree of rotation

I don't undestand what you mean by that. You mean at an random angle? And to be expanded to fill the frame?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 04. 2021 09:17

prihartono [Avatar]
[Post New]

I don't undestand what you mean by that. You mean at an random angle? And to be expanded to fill the frame?

Please see this video
 Filename
Project_04-08(1)_Full HD 1080p_HIGH_FR60.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
22939 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
54 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That's quite a complex task and the simple answer is - No. PD doesn't have anything like that and I'm not aware of any plug-ins that might work.

It would be a very involved task to manually keyframe all that motion and angular/perspective shifts for each individual photo, nevermind all the masking you'd need to do when each photo traveled "behind" the person on the bed.
prihartono [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote That's quite a complex task and the simple answer is - No. PD doesn't have anything like that and I'm not aware of any plug-ins that might work.

It would be a very involved task to manually keyframe all that motion and angular/perspective shifts for each individual photo, nevermind all the masking you'd need to do when each photo traveled "behind" the person on the bed.

I try to edit one by one manually, it hard to do it, and the result is not satisfy me
PD must have this menu, for the meanwhile only adobeaftereffect can do this