Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Update gave me more video timelines!
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Since trying PDMobile the first time I was limited on how many timelines could contain video, one, and two image timelines.
This was disappointing but seemed to be a limit of my processor or version of Android.
My tablet is a lowly Samsung T290 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 and 2gig RAM.
The 429 is not yet listed on the PD Mobile support page.
Well, something, some update changed either by Samsung, Android, or Cyberlink, thank you.
I now can have THREE overlay video timelines, it is a much more capable and more fun app.
If you were unable to use multiple video layers last time you tried PDM, check again HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Since trying PDMobile the first time I was limited on how many timelines could contain video, one, and two image timelines.
This was disappointing but seemed to be a limit of my processor or version of Android.
My tablet is a lowly Samsung T290 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 and 2gig RAM.
The 429 is not yet listed on the PD Mobile support page.
Well, something, some update changed either by Samsung, Android, or Cyberlink, thank you.
I now can have THREE overlay video timelines, it is a much more capable and more fun app.
If you were unable to use multiple video layers last time you tried PDM, check again

That's awesome news Barry! I wish we knew what the exact cause was (processor update, CyberLink update, etc.) so we know exactly who would be seeing more overlay tracks. Either way this is fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.