Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Restore Deleted Project
Jamc379 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2021 00:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I accidentally deleted an incomplete project within the app. Is there a way to restore it? Android

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 25. 2021 08:48

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I accidentally deleted an incomplete project within the app. Is there a way to restore it? Android

Hi,
Unless you have some form of system and data backup set up, my information is that anything deleted is not retrievable.

Someone out there might have other info??

Cheers

PowerDirector Moderator
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You may be able to recover a deleted file from the phone using a data recovery app. See this link: https://www.androidauthority.com/android-data-recovery-1073751/ .
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Deleted projects can't be retrieved. Unless you chose to save ypur PowerDirector files to an alternate location the project files are stored under: My Files > Internal Storage > PowerDirector > projects. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.