Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shoot subject in mirror but remove the reflection
TerryMcMaster39 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2015 19:07 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I want to shoot a scene with a person standing in front of a mirror, then shoot again with no person, and merge the two so the person is standing there with no reflectrion. Can this be done in Cyberlink? I know it can be done in Adobe Premier, but I find Premier veruy unituitive to use. I am using Cyberlink 19.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 22. 2021 11:39

AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I want to shoot a scene with a person standing in front of a mirror, then shoot again with no person, and merge the two so the person is standing there with no reflectrion. Can this be done in Cyberlink? I know it can be done in Adobe Premier, but I find Premier veruy unituitive to use. I am using Cyberlink 19.

If I understood correctly.
It seems to me that this can be done using the green background for chroma key when filming the person.
Then in PD the person will be superimposed on the mirror and apply the green filter. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
TerryMcMaster39 [Avatar]
[Post New]

If I understood correctly.
It seems to me that this can be done using the green background for chroma key when filming the person.
Then in PD the person will be superimposed on the mirror and apply the green filter.

So if I understand this correctly, I would shoot the mirror by itself, then shoot the person with a green screen backdrop, then in PD put the person on a track above the mirror and apply the green filter?
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Photography or video, same process, check this out. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
TerryMcMaster39 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Great! Thanks for the heop!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 22. 2021 13:59