Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio streo chanels
David59 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 20, 2021 02:53 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have a file that was recorded in a camera that has two audio chanels. In this file one of the audio chanels was recorded using an external mic, and the other audio chanell was recorded using the internal camera mic. How can I saperate this two audio chanells in powerdirector 365 if I only want to use one of them in my project?
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have a file that was recorded in a camera that has two audio chanels. In this file one of the audio chanels was recorded using an external mic, and the other audio chanell was recorded using the internal camera mic. How can I saperate this two audio chanells in powerdirector 365 if I only want to use one of them in my project?

PD19 / 365 does not do what you want, if you have “AudioDirector” installed, you can do it easily.
The “Audio Editor” that comes with PD19 does not have this tool to separate the L and R channels