Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This "upgrade" ...!
Tom55555 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2013 00:16 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
The new version that was pushed a couple days ago is pretty, I guess. But it screwed stuff up.

• Where's the record voiceover feature? Seems to have been lost in the shuffle. Really need this functionality: wtf!?

• Used to be when I played to the end of a selected clip, it would stop right at the end so I could work with the keyframe. No more: just cruises past the clip (seems you can't play just a selected clip any more, only the whole timeline).

• The visual indication of my selection when I specify the resolution of the video when I go to produce is now super hard to see -- blue on blue.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 10. 2021 19:14

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
  • Where's the record voiceover feature? Seems to have been lost in the shuffle. Really need this functionality: wtf!?

• It didn't disappear. Go to the Music library and click on the mic icon:

• Used to be when I played to the end of a selected clip, it would stop right at the end so I could work with the keyframe. No more: just cruises past the clip (seems you can't play just a selected clip any more, only the whole timeline).

• Try turning off the Continue Playback After Seeking option from Settings (gear icon).

• The visual indication of my selection when I specify the resolution of the video when I go to produce is now super hard to see -- blue on blue.

• Yeah, that's all but useless. The screenshot show my selection much clearer than on my phone and even it's barely noticeable:

Go to Settings > FAQs & Feedback and ask the developers to change that ASAP.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 10. 2021 19:50

Tom55555 [Avatar]
    Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2013 00:16 Messages: 6 Offline
    [Post New]
    OK thanks: very helpful.

It didn't disappear. Go to the Music library and click on the mic icon:

Try turning off the Continue Playback After Seeking option from Settings (gear icon).

Yeah, that's all but useless. The screenshot show my selection much clearer than on my phone and even it's barely noticeable:

Go to Settings > FAQs & Feedback and ask the developers to change that ASAP.
    Maliek [Avatar]
    Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
    [Post New]
    Quote The new version that was pushed a couple days ago is pretty, I guess. But it screwed stuff up.

This video shows many of the user interface updates inclding the ones you called out in your post.

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.