Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How Do I Change List Of Audio Languages?
Crevice9 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2021 00:07 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have a file that has 2 language tracks. The way I am viewing it does not allow you to select which audio track you want to play, it automatically plays the audio 1 language track, I need audio language track 2 to play. I can select in powerdirector which track to play but it will not allow me (or I can't find) a way to make track 2 track 1 and track1 track 2... or just delete the unwanted track. Not sure why there are empty tracks showing as 1 inside powerdirecter either. Help!

AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
What exactly are you trying to do for our newly outputted file? PowerDirector cannot produce files with multiple audio language streams, if that is what you are trying to do.

You can just select from the available audio languages, and then that audio stream will be used in the edit, i.e. PowerDirector will produce a file with audio 2 instead of audio 1.

If you want to access both audio streams on two tracks, just add the video file to the timeline twice, unlink the audio for both, change the audio language for one of them, and then delete one of the videos.

Ash