Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD15 capture sees 'video recorder' as 'webcam'
ILS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 03, 2018 19:48 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
I am running PowerDirector 15 on a Dell 5820 workstation (Intel Core i7-9800X) with gobs of RAM. My input is thru a video capture device (Redgo) S-video+Composite to USB; video device AV TO USB2.0. PD15 recognizes the input as a ‘capture from a webcam’ instead of ‘from a video recorder.’ That limits the capture possibilities. Is there any way to get around this?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
See this recent post for the answer: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/84497.page#post_box_349396 .
ILS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 03, 2018 19:48 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks for trying, but that (Capture from TV Signal icon) is not correct for my situation; i've got my GV D200 tape player connected. . PD15 should recognize my input as ‘from a video recorder;’ instead it recognizes the input as ‘capture from a webcam’