Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downloads from Director Zone are not working
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded a couple particle/effects from Director Zone site like Camera Flash and one other

It give me the message when I click that it downloaded and is ready for use in Power Director but when I go to Power Director, nothing is there

has anyone else seen this ?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It's usually a good idea to search the forum as this issue has come up many, many times. Typically, the issue is objects are downloaded with a different aspect ratio than your project is set to, so no 4:3 content will be visible if your project's AR is 16:9 or 9:16.

I see 22 different effects called "camera flash" and this one is for 16:9 projects:

[Post New]
Quote It's usually a good idea to search the forum as this issue has come up many, many times. Typically, the issue is objects are downloaded with a different aspect ratio than your project is set to, so no 4:3 content will be visible if your project's AR is 16:9 or 9:16.

I see 22 different effects called "camera flash" and this one is for 16:9 projects:

[/quotePostId

I"ll keep this in mind the next time this happens, thanks.]