Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
titler pro 1.5 - screen 3840x2160
AndreVS [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Netherlands Joined: Sep 27, 2016 05:14 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I am new to Titler Pro. I have just bought a new monitor and it has 3840x2160 lines. When I open PD365 the screen s as it should be. When I open Titler Pro and increase the screen of TP one hardkly can read whats in the command blocks for adjusting the specific title. Probably I have to adjust something in Window, but what and where can I find the app Titler pro within the PD folder

kind regards,
André
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think you can change any display settings in the Titler Pro plugin, instead you should start with the Windows Scale and layout settings. This is what they look like on my 4K monitor:

[Thumb - scale & layout.png]
 Filename
scale & layout.png
[Disk]
 Description
full size image
 Filesize
2833 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07. 2021 12:28

AndreVS [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Netherlands Joined: Sep 27, 2016 05:14 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't think you can change any display settings in the Titler Pro plugin, instead you should start with the Windows Scale and layout settings. This is what they look like on my 4K monitor:

Thanks
Does thta mean I have to change my windows setting every time when I use Titler Pro?
And change it back afterwards?

Kind regards,
André

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07. 2021 14:55

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Google or Bing are the best ways to answer that. For example, here's what one user found.