Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transfer file of PD19 to Microsoft Powerpoint
gdog [Avatar]
Member Location: New Zealand Joined: Feb 11, 2019 13:09 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
I would like to know where i can find the information that allows me to do this.
Gdog
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
"Transfer file of PD19 to Microsoft Powerpoint"
Quote I would like to know where i can find the information that allows me to do this.
Gdog

I believe that you mean that you want a video file produced in PD19 to be used in MS PowerPoint. Here is the link to show you how to do it: https://quehow.com/how-to-insert-embed-a-video-in-ms-powerpoint-ppt-2016/9491.html .
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote "Transfer file of PD19 to Microsoft Powerpoint"

I believe that you mean that you want a video file produced in PD19 to be used in MS PowerPoint. Here is the link to show you how to do it: https://quehow.com/how-to-insert-embed-a-video-in-ms-powerpoint-ppt-2016/9491.html .

No not that. Ive actually produced a series of pictures on PD 19 and have taken the video clips out .I want to drop them in bulk onto a powerpoint with one picture for each slide, rather than copy and paste them 1 at a time. I want to be able to loop it once its on powerpoint .There are 60 pictures involved.
As an option can I keep in as an MP4 and set it up so that it loops. How do I do that?

Gdog
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
In (perhaps the latest versions of) Powerpoint under the Insert tab, there is the option to insert a Photo Album. One can select images that can be inserted in the presentation.
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote In (perhaps the latest versions of) Powerpoint under the Insert tab, there is the option to insert a Photo Album. One can select images that can be inserted in the presentation.

Thanks
That worked.
Gdog
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi gdog -

I realise you've already had your question resolved but, just for future reference, you can set a video file to loop in PowerPoint... just in case you ever need to.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!