Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Action Camera with cropping?
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
I have a video clip that needs to be cropped. That's simple enough to do in the preview window, but it seems that using the action camera center resets the crop and there's no way to crop a clip once the action camera center has worked on it.

Am I missing something? Jerry Schwartz
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have a video clip that needs to be cropped. That's simple enough to do in the preview window, but it seems that using the action camera center resets the crop and there's no way to crop a clip once the action camera center has worked on it.

Am I missing something?

Nope. You are not missing anything. Produce that segment from the action camera center. Bring that produced segment back on the timeline to crop the clip.