Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Custom Fonts - iPad: How?
ThoughtfulTunes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2020 11:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Greetings: I've been using PowerDirector on Android for about a year. However I just upgraded to an iPad Air. With ios14.3 and can't for the life of me figure out how to install my fonts into PowerDirector. I've got the paid version if that makes a difference. And I'm definitely an iOS newbie.

Thanks!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Well there's a handy FAQ for how to do that with the Android app, but I don't see anything there about the iOS version.

I'm not sure how many active users there are here on the forum, so you may be better off asking CL customer service/tech support how to do it. You can contact them here, and please post back once you get a response so future users can find the answer!
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Greetings: I've been using PowerDirector on Android for about a year. However I just upgraded to an iPad Air. With ios14.3 and can't for the life of me figure out how to install my fonts into PowerDirector. I've got the paid version if that makes a difference. And I'm definitely an iOS newbie.

Thanks!

Did you contact support and were you able to find a solution?