Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
sound out of sync
''CyberPeter1'''' [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 07, 2021 10:13 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys
Im enjoying the free version and just about to buy when I get to understand what I'm doing wrong... When I import a clip the sound is always slightly out of sync. HELP.
Thanks
[Post New]
Quote Hi guys
Im enjoying the free version and just about to buy when I get to understand what I'm doing wrong... When I import a clip the sound is always slightly out of sync. HELP.
Thanks

I am hoping for a reply to the above as would like to buy and get the full version now, but if not I shall use imovie on the phone again today and try another software ... the files I import show the pic out of sync with sound.
Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Just an FYI that this is a user forum, and not any form of Cyberlink tech support or customer service.

There are many possibilities why your clip might preview out of sync, ranging from the preview resolution setting to how your source clips are encoded to the kinds of edits you've applied on the timeline. Please see this FAQ.

In addition, the trial version has some significant limitations and could also possibly be a factor.
[Post New]
Quote Just an FYI that this is a user forum, and not any form of Cyberlink tech support or customer service.

There are many possibilities why your clip might preview out of sync, ranging from the preview resolution setting to how your source clips are encoded to the kinds of edits you've applied on the timeline. Please see this FAQ.

In addition, the trial version has some significant limitations and could also possibly be a factor.

Thankyou for taking the time to reply. I shall stick with imovie on phone to get this project done and have a closer look when more time.. Softearer look great ...