Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Devices tab missing
Philj49 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2020 10:11 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have purchased Power DVD 20 Ultra. To sync mobile with laptop as remote, requires PowerDVD button in the devices tab.
But there is no devices tab showing. Have check ed all other tabs but no where does it state devices. So unable to use mobile as remote.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have purchased Power DVD 20 Ultra. To sync mobile with laptop as remote, requires PowerDVD button in the devices tab.
But there is no devices tab showing. Have check ed all other tabs but no where does it state devices. So unable to use mobile as remote.

Hi,

Some features are hidden by default, but you can easily enable them in UI settings:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdvd/20/pc-mode/enu/12_01_00_ui_customization_pref.html

Go to the Media Panel tab. Devices are at the bottom.

Dave
Philj49 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hi,

Some features are hidden by default, but you can easily enable them in UI settings:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdvd/20/pc-mode/enu/12_01_00_ui_customization_pref.html

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for your reply. After I click on logo to log in, the first screen that appears is the media library. This is followed by movies, video, photos, music tabs ext. I'm sorry but nowhere does it state media panel. Thanks anyway.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,

Dave

As I said above, the tab is in UI settings, which means you need to click on the settings button after opening PowerDVD. The gear icon near the top left.

Dave
Philj49 [Avatar]
[Post New]

As I said above, the tab is in UI settings, which means you need to click on the settings button after opening PowerDVD. The gear icon near the top left.

Dave

Sorry to have troubled you Dave, I need to get help from the company.

When opening PowerDVD I go straight into library. There is no gear icon near top left and no settings button. Seems I'm misssing a step or screen.

Thanks for your time.

Phil
Jets2011
[Post New]
My bad. Top right. Look at the help link I sent you for more info.

Dave