Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
License version has less recording formats than trial version
thhung35 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 23, 2020 12:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded the trial version of Youcam 9 and it has avi, wmv and mp4 recording formats. However the license version that I received only offers mp4 format. How can I enable the other two formats? Tried Cyberlink support, they could not offer any explanation. Also, the video lags the audio during presentation recording. It was working perfectly earlier. What may be the problem?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
MP4 recording is the only format available when the capture resolution is HD or above. If you want to record in the other formats, you need to change the resolution to 480p or below.

As for the lagging, it sounds like your computer is running out of resources. Turn off TrueTheatre, skin smoothener, or any other enhancements you may have enabled.

Dave