Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Player and .3GPP files
ScubaJoe [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 16, 2020 12:39 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am using Power Player (not 365) and I am trying to cast videos from my phone to the player. When I cast I only get the audio and a snapshot of the video once it is over.
Is the 3Gpp file format not supported?
I am now using Dell Mobile Connect, which is new to me, to capture from my phone and then play.

I am setting up a new computer and Power Player has always been my default player, but now I am concerned.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Power player definitely supports 3GPP files. You are using this Dell app to do the casting?

Dave
ScubaJoe [Avatar]
[Post New]
yes
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Then sounds like it is a problem with the Dell app. Why not use the mobile version of Powerplayer to cast to the PC version of Powerplayer. They are designed to work together:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyberlink.powerplayer

Dave
ScubaJoe [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thx I will try this