Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go 12 after Windows 10 Auto-update, does not recognize LG WP50N540 Blu-ray burner?
Jim T [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2019 12:50 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hello I am a newbee.
I use Power2Go 12 and after Windows 10 Auto-update, does not recognize LG WP50N540 Blu-ray burner?

I start Power2Go select >Data Disk>Blu-ray> <+add files to burn> <Next
and now i am in the Settings/Information screen with unexepected blanked out options like:

blanked Auto Split ....
blanked Enabel buffer ... and so on

When I click on Burn button. I now get a "Save As screen" for it to burn to an image? ??
The burn to disc screen does not come up any more.

Thank you so much in advance if anyone can help me.

I went to my devices area and had the Bluray device check the internet for the latest driver and it said it was uptodate.
[Thumb - PXL_20201123_143155726.jpg]
 Filename
PXL_20201123_143155726.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
4389 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
[Thumb - PXL_20201123_143712563.jpg]
 Filename
PXL_20201123_143712563.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
5899 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 23. 2020 10:14

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
If you go back to where you were adding your files to the disc, there is a dropdown on the middle right. There you must have selected the image recorder to create a disc image, instead of burn a disc. Try going back and checking.

If the image recorder is the only option available, then it could be you are right that Power2go doesn't recognize your drive after the update. If that's the case thene it's best to contact techical support, since probably a new issue:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Dave
Jim T [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2019 12:50 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you go back to where you were adding your files to the disc, there is a dropdown on the middle right. There you must have selected the image recorder to create a disc image, instead of burn a disc. Try going back and checking.

If the image recorder is the only option available, then it could be you are right that Power2go doesn't recognize your drive after the update. If that's the case thene it's best to contact techical support, since probably a new issue:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Dave

Thank you Dave, thats exactly what i did. I selected image recorder. Its working perfect.

Thank you so much for your time.
Be safe and stay well to all your family.
JT