Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Brightness Flicker After Producing with SRT
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
Ive noticed a brightness flicker in movies produced when using SRT. It consistently occurs every 10-15 seconds. Its a small change of brightness in the scene that changes again every 10-15 seconds.
When I dont use SRT, the Produced end product does not have this flickering artifact.

Anyone else notice this? Is this something peculiar to my system that can be corrected?

Thanks!
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Hi rkruz3
I've had problems with SVRT, but each case can be different.
The fact is that if SVRT works as it should, it will not change the video, only where there is something that needs to be rendered, cut, transition, etc ... XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
As AVPlayVideo mentioned, do the changes in brightness line up with any cuts or transitions on your timeline? He recently found an issue where specific kinds of transitions affect the brightness of clips and there have been other cases wher SVRT has issues in the 2 seconds surrounding a cut where PD has to render the video instead of simply copying the contents to the output like the rest of the track.

It may be helpful if you could share the project here and/or report the issue to CL and providing them access to the project.
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
thank you. After SRT produce, It does not happen on transitions and just occurs in a clip every few seconds. If I dont SRT during a produce the result in without flicker. Ill take your advise put together an example. thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 16. 2020 20:59