Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shadow files keep defaulting back to 720
Paul1983 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 07, 2019 09:05 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Since the most recent update my shadow files keep defaulting to 720, instead of the 480 resolution I check. It will happen while I am in the program editing. I will notice that the workflow seems slower and go to check it and find that it is switched back to 720 again causing the slowdown. After tracking when exactly it happens, it seems to be when I open a clip in Color Director, then come back into Power Director. Has anyone else experienced this?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You definitely found a bug.

I see the same thing but only when calling ColorDirector from the timeline. Closing/reopening PD doesn't change the setting, and also none of the clips that already have shadow files are affected, only new ones imported afterwards will be at the default resolution.

This should be reported to CL so they can fix it. Here's the contact page if you'd like to do it, or I can report it if you prefer.
Paul1983 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 07, 2019 09:05 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You definitely found a bug.

This should be reported to CL so they can fix it. Here's the contact page if you'd like to do it, or I can report it if you prefer.

Thanks for the confirmation.... I have submitted a report.