Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Trouble burning to DVDs
Kim_OK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 27, 2020 10:55 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Is there anyone who, if I send my file, would burn to DVD's? I'm having a difficult time. I've tried burning in PD12 getting an error message every time. It is a large production, full of family photos, videos and music....about 5 hours long. I tried burning using the kind directions from tomasc here but it didn't work. I split the file and neither would burn within PD. I had success burning with ImgBurn however it does not open automatically and would be too difficult for family members to watch, having to watch each section individually. Menu creation before saving to folder did not translate into Video_TS file. Also, the imgBurn DVD copy will not open on DVD player connected to my tv. Is there any hope for me to get this on DVD? Thank you.
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
well, i have PD 12.
if you do give me an access to your files, yeah everything, your working .pds file, too. i'll try to put it in two seperate dvds.

sometimes it's better to burn it without menus; moreover, if it is succesful then i'll just give you the .pds files so you can burn it yourself.

k?

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 09. 2020 17:18

'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1