Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Speed controls causing skipping & no audio
KirkHutchinson2020 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2020 19:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
When I change the playback speed of a blueray video to anything faster than 1.0, it skips frames and plays without sound. I want it to play the video fluidly at a faster rate like VLC or other players do when the speed is faster.

Is that possible?
If not, please add that support since it's my most used option on other players.

System details:
PowerDVD 20 on Windows 10 Pro v1903
Intel i7-6700HQ
16 GB RAM
[Thumb - PowerDVDSpeedControls.jpg]
 Filename
PowerDVDSpeedControls.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Playback speed control dialog
 Filesize
13 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
1 time(s)
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I change the playback speed of a blueray video to anything faster than 1.0, it skips frames and plays without sound. I want it to play the video fluidly at a faster rate like VLC or other players do when the speed is faster.

Is that possible?
If not, please add that support since it's my most used option on other players.

Hello,

This is the current design during disc playback. Please contact CyberLin Customer Service if you'd like to submit a new feature request, as this is a user led forum:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator