Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
transitions
SIMON 147 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2020 10:58 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
i`m trying to add some tranitions but when i cut the video i loose the video to the right of the cut until i move the scrubber quickly from left to right then the video comes back until i add the transition and when i play the video it just fades out and thats it end of video sound is still ok can i get some help please .
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It's hard to understand what's happening, but it may help to zoom in on the timeline so you can more accurately place the transition and see its effects. You can use the keyboard "+" key or click on the ⨁ icon at the lower left of PD's window.
SIMON 147 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote It's hard to understand what's happening, but it may help to zoom in on the timeline so you can more accurately place the transition and see its effects. You can use the keyboard "+" key or click on the ⨁ icon at the lower left of PD's window.
it looks fine ,it`s the third cut when i lose the preview window the first two everything is fine .it dosen`t make a difference if i drag them from the libary or use the ones on top of the timeline. i`m stuck , all the video is there i`ve watch it right through .
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
How about a screenshot or a screen recording showing what's happening? Use the Attachments button below the forum's text box for photos (5MB max) or upload the video recording to YouTube or Google Drive and paste the link to it so we can see what you're seeing.
SIMON 147 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote How about a screenshot or a screen recording showing what's happening? Use the Attachments button below the forum's text box for photos (5MB max) or upload the video recording to YouTube or Google Drive and paste the link to it so we can see what you're seeing.
ok this all started when the capture wouldn`t work so i uninstalled and reinstalled which sorted that but now i`ve got this restalling dosen`t change anything but i`ll try to upload a video tomorrow to show whats happening like you surgest thanks for your time simon.