Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Black gap
azehavi [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2020 04:41 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
After removing a clip on the timeline to another location, I don't have the option to fill gap (only moving the clips without filling gap).
So a black gap left over on the original location of the removed clip.
Any help will be appreciate
Thanks,
Abraham
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
After removing a clip on the timeline to another location, I don't have the option to fill gap (only moving the clips without filling gap).
So a black gap left over on the original location of the removed clip.
Any help will be appreciate
Thanks,
Abraham

Do you have content on other tracks in the gap area that's not allowing the del option you want?

Post a pic of all your tracks in this region of the timeline to see what your timeline looks like for other clues.

Jeff
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Olá,
Depois de remover um clipe na linha do tempo para outro local, não tenho a opção de preencher a lacuna (apenas movendo os clipes sem preencher a lacuna).
Portanto, uma lacuna preta sobrou no local original do clipe removido.
Qualquer ajuda será apreciada
Obrigado,
Abraham

Try it, Right click on the gap and select, Remove and Move Clips on from Same Tracks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 25. 2020 15:02

azehavi [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2020 04:41 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Thak you all,
I don't have any content on the other tracks.
The right click on the gap solved the problem.
I still wonder why upon insert the clip, I don't have the option to fill the gap.
Regards,
Abraham
[Thumb - black gap.JPG]
 Filename
black gap.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
29 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thak you all,
I don't have any content on the other tracks.
The right click on the gap solved the problem.
I still wonder why upon insert the clip, I don't have the option to fill the gap.
Regards,
Abraham

In that simple case if you just select the gap and then use the delete key all clips will move as there are no other options.

Jeff