Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Keyboard shortcut - Next/Previous keyframe
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all, couldnt find any info on this. I wanted to create a custom keyboard shortcut for "next keyframe" and "previous" keyframe so I could navigate that way, but it doesnt appear to be an option in the "Customzie Keyboard Hotkeys"

Am I out of luck, or just missing something obvious?

Thanks!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You mean in addition to the little arrows adjacent to the Add Keyframe diamond for each individual setting?

My guess is that since the function is tied to each indiividual setting, and there is often more than one tool that can access & create keyframes in the same object (eg PiP Designer and Keyframe Settings), there's no easy way to implement that particular keyboard function across the board.

Maybe I'm wrong and CL could make it happen, so let them know you'd like to see it via Rate Us & Provide Suggestions
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You mean in addition to the little arrows adjacent to the Add Keyframe diamond for each individual setting?

My guess is that since the function is tied to each indiividual setting, and there is often more than one tool that can access & create keyframes in the same object (eg PiP Designer and Keyframe Settings), there's no easy way to implement that particular keyboard function across the board.

Maybe I'm wrong and CL could make it happen, so let them know you'd like to see it via Rate Us & Provide Suggestions

Yea, I just get so used to using keyboard commands that it seems like work to actually have to move my mouse. LOL.