Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just two clips on timeline not able to enhance.
Barry D [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2017 19:22 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have a two clips (the first and the last) on a project that when highlighted the Enhance/Tools selections do not now appear, (they did originally).
I have had this happen once before, and had to re upload the section of video to be able to enhance it.
I am wondering what can happen to a video clip to make it unenhanceable?

When burnt to a DVD this video comes up as "incompatible" on my DVD player as well, but that may be a different issue.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
If the audio and video have become unlinked and you select both, the enhance tools won't be active. If this is the case, the video on the timeline will have a slight horizontal demarcation between the video and the audio.

If that's not the case, post a pic of your timeline zoomed in on a problem clip for other clues.

Jeff
Barry D [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2017 19:22 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If the audio and video have become unlinked and you select both, the enhance tools won't be active. If this is the case, the video on the timeline will have a slight horizontal demarcation between the video and the audio.

If that's not the case, post a pic of your timeline zoomed in on a problem clip for other clues.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I checked the clip after your reply and it looked as if audio & video were unlinked. I right clicked on it and had the option to unlink audio and video, which I selected, and this brought back the option to enhance and use power tools etc.
I don't know what caused the original problem, but it's now solved!

Many Thanks,

Barry