Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Updates to Ultimate 19?
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
I have Powerdirector Ultimate 19 and its version 2108. Is this the latest? I ask because I see no notices of updates when I "check for updates" in the program
Thanks!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Since you have the Ultimate which is perpetual key you can always manually check here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=download but yes, 2108 is the most recent version. Many waiting for a bug patch to fix so many initially release issues.

Jeff
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Since you have the Ultimate which is perpetual key you can always manually check here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=download but yes, 2108 is the most recent version. Many waiting for a bug patch to fix so many initially release issues.

Jeff

Understood. Thank you. How do I determine what the latest release number is....without asking the experts?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Once CL provides a patch, the patch build number will be listed. Since nothing released yet, nothing listed so as you write, hard to tell other than ask. Often there will be a patch really early as what they stamped for boxed DVD sales already needs a patch off the shelf, with more edistribution, that diminishes.

You can see from the attached chart, that things for perpetual users going South rather quick with recent releases. It's not that new releases are bug free by any means, just as bad as always, just less attention to periodic fixes.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD_releases.png]
 Filename
PD_releases.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
49 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)