Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to create motion graphic text
Pierre007 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 20, 2020 11:21 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
how can I create motion graphic text? 365
thanks
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
It would be good if we could create our own motion graphic titles indeed.
I have not found a way yet, but PD enables you to modify existing motion titles and save them. They will then become available under the custom tab.
PD stores the new titles in: c:\Users\%userdname%\Documents\Cyberlink\PowerDirector\19.0\MyTitles
Each title in a new folder with a sequence number starting with 000 (Title_000]
If you look inside the .CLT file, you see the XML parameters for the moving title. You can try and change these, but obviously it is easier and safer to have software that can help you with that.
If not already, maybe an idea for Cyberlink, to make this software available and have members to upload their creations in the DirectorZone?
Pierre007 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote It would be good if we could create our own motion graphic titles indeed.
I have not found a way yet, but PD enables you to modify existing motion titles and save them. They will then become available under the custom tab.
PD stores the new titles in: c:\Users\%userdname%\Documents\Cyberlink\PowerDirector\19.0\MyTitles
Each title in a new folder with a sequence number starting with 000 (Title_000]
If you look inside the .CLT file, you see the XML parameters for the moving title. You can try and change these, but obviously it is easier and safer to have software that can help you with that.
If not already, maybe an idea for Cyberlink, to make this software available and have members to upload their creations in the DirectorZone?

I know that but if I use a custom model with green let say , I cant change that color , that sad.

I want to make my own , there is some in DZ but how they do it?
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Are we talking about the same thing. in PD19 there are stil limitations for editing motion titles, but colors can be changed?
Maybe a good idea to download one for DZ and check whether the files are comparable with the provided title files.
Do you have an example? Happy to look at these too.
The files I have seen in DZ are built differently, consist of a bunch of PNG files. A number have been created by Godfrey who is behind PDTemplateZone:
https://oneclickmobi.com/powerdirector-templates/powerdirector-free-black-white-10x-title-pack/
There is software there too, Highly recommended!

W.r.t. colors also check out what Maliek can do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6nEbN4RHE

Have fun
Warry
Pierre007 [Avatar]
[Post New]
thank you very much , and if you have other link like the first one , dont be shy and write it down

Thanks again

but it doesnt tell how to create motion graphic and how?

Just tried it with the blue , it works but it giving me a pictogram NB new blue on the video and im using 365 with full access??

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 14. 2020 12:37